Win signed copies of Breton’s debut album, Other People’s Problems.
Sign up to Breton’s Spotify playlist for the chance to win a signed copy of their debut album out Monday March 26th!
Click here to listen to Breton’s Spotify playlist
1. If you are under the age of eighteen (18) you must obtain permission from your parent or guardian before you enter this competition. All Entrants must be 14+
2. Only one entry will be accepted per person for this competition, and this will be the first entry received.
3. Prize winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries and will be contacted by phone or email. Only the winner(s) will be contacted personally.
4. The prize(s) must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred or exchanged. There will be no cash alternative. Once prizes have been allocated and despatched they cannot be transferred.
5. Believe Digital reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
6. Believe Digital does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries. Believe Digital Ltd shall not be held responsible for any inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems and or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
7. Entrants must supply full details as required above, and comply with all rules to be eligible for prize(s). No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently. Deeming an entry void is at Believe Digital’s absolute discretion.
8. This competition is not open to employees or contractors of Believe Digital’s, any person directly or indirectly involved with Mute or the running of the competition, or their direct family members.
9. Believe Digital’s decision is final and binding in every situation including any not covered in these rules and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Believe Digital reserves the right to cancel or change this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in Believe Digital’s opinion.
11. Prizes unclaimed after such a time as Believe Digital deem necessary following notification by phone or email will be deemed to have been forfeited and Believe Digital reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random, or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
12. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
13. This competition and the rules of the competition are governed by the laws of England and Wales. This competition is void where prohibited by local law.