Position: Label Coordinator, UK
Location: UK – London
Salary: Salary dependent on experience
Believe are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Label Coordinator to work full-time at their office in London. Candidates should have proven experience in project coordination, possess exceptional communication skills and have a knack for multitasking and prioritising their duties.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate release schedules and calendars for multiple label projects.
- Effectively communicate key project milestones to relevant teams, including international offices where necessary.
- Participate in the conception and execution of artist and brand communication strategies across digital and offline media.
- Help coordinate promotional and press activity for multiple projects.
- Collate and track sales data, analytics and airplay.
- Control stock levels.
- Update and monitor the label’s and artist’s social media, websites and newsletters.
- Coordinate marketing assets, both physically and digitally.
- Store, file and manage all label assets securely.
- Deliver audio and video assets to distribution partners and other third parties.
- Arrange mail-outs to press and radio contacts.
- Collate and create label copy and metadata, and register publishing and neighbouring rights data.
- Work with various internal and external business partners to gather content, write copy, proofread and edit materials including sales notes and press releases.
- Photo and artwork editing and resizing.
- Manage and coordinate label events and industry functions.
- Develop brand partnerships for the label and individual artist projects.
- Monitor and fulfil artist D2C stores.
- Communicate with suppliers to raise relevant purchase orders and track payments
- Provide general assistance including administrative support, organising couriers/travel etc.
The position is based in London, salary dependent on experience.To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of our business we will only reply to those candidates who we feel have the relevant experience for this role.