Position: Trade Marketing Assistant
Location: London, UK
Salary: Salary dependent on experience
We are looking for a Trade Marketing Assistant to join our UK team based in London. The position will be responsible for working with our key digital retail partners across the UK.
MAIN ROLES INCLUDE:
- Help coordinate with our international offices on front-line marketing initiatives for our extensive new release schedule and catalogue.
- Ensure that key retailers in the UK are aware of priority releases
- Optimising promotional information that is available and ensuring our releases receive strong coverage.
- Develop and grow the relationships with retailers, and explore ways to further our catalogue
YOU MUST HAVE/BE THE FOLLOWING:
- Excellent knowledge of the current music market landscape and trends.
- A keen and creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities.
- The ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure.
- The ability to multi task, prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly nature and good interpersonal skills.
- A passionate, diligent self-starter.
- A genuine passion to work in the music industry.
The position is based in London with travel opportunities, salary dependent on experience.To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of our business we will only reply to those candidates who we feel have the relevant experience for this role.