Position: Office Manager / Assistant
Location: London, UK
Salary: Salary dependent on experience
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an Office Manager / Assistant to join our UK team based in London. The candidate will be managing the day-to-day of the UK office and assisting Believe’s CIO.
MAIN ROLES INCLUDE:
- Managing the office calendar.
- Assisting senior management with organising meetings and travel.
- Arranging travel for staff members at the London Office and International Offices, as well as the in house label & artists.
- Assisting with administrative tasks and reception duties, answering the phones and greeting clients.
- Providing support to the office and organising company events.
- Booking couriers within the UK and overseas.
- Assisting with the following conferences: SXSW, TGE, Music Matters, and Music Connected.
- Organising international travel itineraries as well as creating promotional material and presentations.
Providing personal assistance to the CIO, this includes:
- Managing the CIO’S diary.
- Managing multiple travel itineraries, budgets, and meeting diaries for CIO when they are overseas.
- Managing the CIO’s expenses.
YOU MUST HAVE/BE THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous experience working as a PA/Office Manager/Office Assistant in a fast-paced environment.
- Trustworthy – able to demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.
- Strong MS Office suite skills.
- A professional pleasant phone manner.
- Highly organised and able to work well under pressure.
- Able to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly nature and good interpersonal skills.
- A passionate, diligent self-starter.
- High level of confidentiality.
- Initiative & adaptability.
The position is based in London, salary dependent on experience.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of our business we will only reply to those candidates who we feel have the relevant experience for this role.