An example of how player-statistics look
The Believe Player has two advantages: firstly, you can promote your work online with direct links to the major digital stores and secondly, you can collect information about your audience with statistical analysis of the data it collects.
Today, the main advantage of digital distribution is the ability to track the behaviour and habits of your listeners. Using simple figures your Believe Player can tell you all you need to know about your audience.
- Graphically: Using a simple graphic interface, list your player(s) in order of number of unique views with the most viewed players at the top.
- Unique Visitors: This statistic represents the number of different people who have viewed your player. Please be aware that this monitors each individual user, if one person views the player five times, this counts as one unique visitor.
- Total Views: This is the total number of views of your player, inclusive of unique and return visitors, so if five people view your player but one of them views it five times, that would count as ten views.
- Plays: This is this number of times your songs have been streamed through your Believe Player.
- Clicks: This represents the number of direct sales generated from click’s through your Believe Player.
With these statistics you can easily analyse the impact of your players on your popularity and your sales and use the figures to adapt the way you use your players.
An example of a Believe player in action can be seen here.
Let us know how effective you have found the Believe Player when promoting your music.