Believe Digital’s UK MD & Chief International Officer Stephen King is one of seven electoral candidates to be a Designated Independent Representative of the BPI Council. To be successful in being elected for one of the two vacancies, Stephen needs your vote. It would be great if you could show your support by taking two minutes to complete the voting process.
If elected to the BPI council, Stephen would like to achieve the following:
- Ensure that independent labels are properly represented and properly utilising all BPI services & resources.
- That the voice of the independent community is heard.
- Help provide better communication and links across global trade bodies.
- Addressing issues around digital transparency and the Fair Digital Deal Declaration.
- Help streamline the process across the industry of resolving conflicts for rights-holders.
- Propagate ideas around education for the music business.
Members can watch and read more about Stephen’s manifesto here.
If you would like to vote for Stephen you can do so in two ways. Firstly, if you are attending the BPI AGM on Wednesday 7th September you will be given voting forms upon arrival. Secondly, you can vote via Proxy by filling in this form and returning it to the given address by 2pm Monday 5th September, this will allow someone to vote on your behalf.
All votes will be greatly appreciated by Stephen and Believe.