Tape Club are doing a UK tour at the end of the month featuring Laurel Collective, Peter & Kerry and Dogtanion. To be in with a chance of winning two tickets to one of the dates on the Tape Club tour plus a bundle of Tape Club goodies, subscribe to the playlist below. The runner up will also win two tickets. Competition ends at midnight on the 20th November 2012.
Thursday 22nd November – Kraak – Manchester
Friday 23rd November – Modern Art – Oxford
Saturday 24th November – Oakford Social Club – Reading
Wednesday 28th November – The Railway – Winchester
Thursday 29th November – Undertone – Cardiff
Friday 30th November – Kraken Wakes – Porstmouth
Saturday 1st December – Bournemouth
Tuesday 4th December – 100 Club – London
Tickets available HERE
Facebook event: Laurel Collective + Peter & Kerry + Dogtanion Nov/ Dec UK Tour
1. If you are under the age of eighteen (18) you must obtain permission from your parent or guardian before you enter this competition. All Entrants must be 14+
2. Only one entry will be accepted per person for this competition, and this will be the first entry received.
3. Prize winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries and will be contacted by phone or email. Only the winners will be contacted personally.
4. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred or exchanged. There will be no cash alternative. Once the prize have been allocated and dispatched they cannot be transferred.
5. Travel to or from the selected Tape Club tour date will not be reimbursed, neither will any other expenses.
6. Believe Digital reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
7. Believe Digital does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries. Believe Digital Ltd shall not be held responsible for any inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems and or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
8. Entrants must supply full details as required above, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently. Deeming an entry void is at Believe Digital’s absolute discretion.
9. This competition is not open to employees or contractors of Believe Digital’s, any person directly or indirectly involved with Tape Club Records or the running of the competition, or their direct family members.
10. Believe Digital’s decision is final and binding in every situation including any not covered in these rules and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Believe Digital reserves the right to cancel or change this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in Believe Digital’s opinion.
12. Prizes unclaimed after such a time as Believe Digital deem necessary following notification by phone or email will be deemed to have been forfeited and Believe Digital reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random, or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
13. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
14. This competition and the rules of the competition are governed by the laws of England and Wales. This competition is void where prohibited by local law.
15. Competition ends at midnight on the 20th November 2012.