Position: Label & Artist Support Specialist (China)
Location: Europe or Asia (to be determined according to the candidate)
Type: Full-time, start as soon as possible
As part of its Content Operations business, Believe Distribution Services is currently looking for a Label & Artist Support Specialist for China. Working within our international Content team, the candidate will perform the following tasks, both internationally and for the Asian market, specifically focusing on Chinese content:
- Assist in the training of artists & labels on the process of uploading their digital catalogs, in accordance with their distribution needs.
- Validate Chinese music content, in accordance with the rules outlined by iTunes (training will be given).
- Check and verify all metadata submitted by artists & labels.
- Provide continuous support to artists & labels.
YOU MUST HAVE/BE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
- Fluent in Chinese and English is mandatory, both written and spoken.
- A keen interest in new technologies, digital platforms, and the music/video industry
- Proactive and willing to improve process and tools
- Organised, reliable and independent
- Motivated and curious, you know how to prioritise
- Team spirit
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
Please send CV and covering letter to:
Due to the nature of our business we will only reply to those candidates who we feel have the relevant experience for this role.