BRIGHTON MUSIC CONFERENCE ANNOUNCES FULL PROFESSIONAL AND ACADEMY PROGRAMME, PLUS NIGHT TIME NETWORKING AND CLUB EVENT SCHEDULE
5th & 6th June 2015
Brighton Dome and various city venues
Aimed at experienced music industry delegates, those looking to break into the electronic music industry, aspiring DJ’S/Producers and dance music fans. BMC offers an array of opportunities for attendees to form new business relationships, learn their craft, showcase product and talent, expand existing networks and immerse themselves in their chosen music genre.
“This is one time in the year when the whole industry can meet face to face, in the UK to personalise and keep up relationships.”
With two days of networking events, and panel sessions, delivered by some of the industry’s leading figures, highlights include:
- Mark Lawrence AFEM opens the conference with Protecting the Dance Floor with Stuart Knight Toolroom Records, Reece Miller We Are FSTVL and Alan D Miller Night Time Industries Association.
- Chris Goss Hospital Records, Ralf Kollmann Mobilee Records, Andy Daniel Defected, Lee Morrison Believe Digital share Innovation and Inspiration in revenue streams from merchandising to collector’s editions, from live events to brand partnerships: how labels are moving beyond conventional sales models.
- Plus Dolan Bergin The Hydra, Dave Blackgrove Coda Agency, Dave Beer Back To Basics and Reece Miller We Are FSTVL discuss Clubs, Festivals and Events: Is it a level raving field?
- Do genres still matter, and if so, why – and who do they benefit? Terry Weerasinghe Beatport, Sebastian Weingartshofer MTA Records, John 00 Fleming DJ, Anton Partridge Warner Music & Glenn McDonald Spotify give their view.
- Oisin Lunny looks at how streaming models are changing the way we consume music, and where streaming is going next with Terry Weerasinghe Beatport, Glenn McDonald Spotify, Chris Manning The Orchard and Zac Vibert!K7 Artist & Label Services.
- With more and more artists looking to sync their music to film, ads, and games, we ask how to make the most of syncing opportunities in Sync Media: The Golden Ticket? With Dave Philpot Republic Of Music, John Truelove Truelove Music Publishing, Ed Bailie Leland Music Ltd and Sergio Pimentel Big Sync Music.
- Tom Jenkins Founder Quadrant Six asks: is social media dead? As Facebook moves towards a paid advertising model, We ask some of the industry’s biggest players what the future holds for social media, digital marketing, and the importance of getting your social media right. Panelists include Joe Battimelli The Audience, Gareth Currie Influence Digital, Lucy Blair Motive Unknown and Mike Hollingbery BozBoz.
Plus Kobalt, Back To Basics, Native Instruments, Dave Clarke, Rhys Hughes (BBC Radio 1/BBC 1Xtra), DJ Pierre, Shogun Audio, Mark Broadbent We Love… Space, Ralph Moore Manager Tensnake, Robert Owens, Label Worx, Push Electronic Sound / Muzik Magazine, MPA, DJ Magazine, and many more. Full details of the Professional speaker programme for Friday and Saturday are online now.
Plus the Academy programme has over 30 master classes and talks and an exhibition of over 60 exhibitors including Funktion One, Roland, BIMM, Sennheiser, Shure, Steinberg, Denon and Numark and tech and artist showcases hosted by Ableton, Native Instruments, Pioneer DJ, Audio Technica, Vicoustic, Pointblank and Novation.
A Professional Pass give you access to:
- The two day conference of insightful panels, and trend discussions with the scene’s leading players.
- A two day exhibition with tech showcases, panels and interviews.
- BMC Academy master classes and talks.
- Access prior and during the show to the BMC networking directory, enabling you to create meetings with your fellow delegates.
- Live showcases of up and coming talent.
- Access to the Industry mezzanine bar over the two days.
- Entry to networking events each evening plus BMC endorsed club events on Thursday, Friday and Saturday night (Entry for each venue is on a first come first served basis subject to each venues’ BMC capacity).
Professional tickets are just £99 and Academy ticket £15 with a 20% off if you enter the Believe Digital promo code PIBMC15 when registering here. Tickets are strictly limited so get yours today to avoid disappointment.
The Brighton Music Conference will run from 10am to 5-30pm on Friday 5th June and 10am to 5pm on Saturday 6th June 2015.