Position: Sales Manager
Location: Sâo Paulo, Brazil
Salary: Salary dependent on experience
Believe is looking for a sales manager to join its label management team in Sao Paulo. A deep knowledge of the independent music industry and key labels, as well as the experience and knowledge to sign content is essential as Believe continues to drive its label acquisition strategy in the Brazil. The representative will be responsible for identifying potential new label partners and relevant business opportunities to develop with senior management, whilst working alongside a team of dedicated account managers that handle the day-to-day digital strategy of their labels.
The role would suit a self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual with a wealth of experience in the independent music sector and will come from a distribution or label management background with a clear understanding of the digital music industry. The ideal candidate will equally be able to attract established, notable and successful labels to Believe, as well as to identify new and upcoming labels with long-term development potential.
YOU MUST HAVE/BE THE FOLLOWING:
• Substantial experience and success in A&R and label acquisition
• Sales experience
• Management experience
• Experience developing new business and partnership opportunities
• Excellent communication skills
• A Passionate self starter able to work without direct supervision
• Full use of Microsoft office
• Contract negotiation skills
• A desire to meet short and long term targets
• A love of music
• Must speak Portuguese and English
Please send CV including current salary and covering letter to:
Due to the nature of our business we will only reply to those candidates who we feel have the relevant experience for this role.